NewArc.ai Affiliate Program Agreement
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and Variable Ltd (the “Company”, “NewArc”, ”we”, or “us”) in order to participate in the Company’s Affiliate Program (the "Program") to refer traffic to the company's website.
- – The Company is the sole owner and operator of the Internet site known as https://newarc.ai (the “Site”); and
- – The Company has created a Program that enables Affiliates to refer internet traffic to the Site from the website(s) or social media platform(s) in exchange for agreed compensation; and
- – You desire to participate in the Program, as evidenced by your application, which application the Company may approve or disapprove, at its sole discretion.
Therefore in consideration of the mutual promises herein, the Parties agree as follows:
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and use of similar services and products of third parties.
It is understood that the Affiliate will introduce Company products and services to their current and prospective users, customers, and followers and will comply with all laws, including those that govern email marketing and anti-spam laws.
The Affiliate will be fully responsible for any costs related to maintaining or marketing the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to costs associated with creation, hosting, modification, or improvements to the Affiliate's website; cost of internet marketing; offline marketing costs; postage; and all other costs and expenses.
The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any prospective customers. It will pay the Affiliate a commission per paying customer referred using an affiliate code or link and according to a designated payment schedule.
Nature of partnership
The Affiliate will act as an agent on behalf of the Company by placing links on their website(s) and social media platform accounts to direct traffic to the Company website(s) registered at https://newarc.ai. In addition, the Affiliate shall coordinate with the Company to carry out successfully the marketing, publicizing, and promotion of the Company's products or services.
Any Affiliate Program may be amended or terminated at any time. Information about the Affiliate Program will be available on the company website. Accordingly, the Affiliate must keep themselves informed of any amendments of Affiliate Programs, particularly if a registered website has terminated its Affiliate Program or changed the conditions for remuneration to Affiliates.
Terms of the agreement
- – The term of this Agreement will begin upon the Company's acceptance of the Affiliate's application.
- – The Affiliate is only eligible to earn commission fees on qualified purchases occurring during the term, and commission fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the orders for the related products and services are not canceled and comply with all terms laid out in this Agreement.
- – The Company may withhold your final payment of commission fees for a reasonable time to ensure that all qualified purchases are valid and payments from the referred company in its sole discretion.
- – Any Affiliate who violates either this Agreement or the Company's Terms and Conditions will immediately forfeit their right to all accrued commission fees and be removed from the Company Affiliate Program.
- – Without limitation, the Affiliate's participation in the program and this agreement shall be deemed automatically terminated immediately and all commissions forfeited upon the Affiliate's violation of any of the terms of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation having the force of law.
- – No license to any software is granted by this Agreement to the Affiliate.
- – Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for NewArc through your own affiliate link).
- – Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- – No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- – No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- – No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
The Affiliate promises and agrees to hold any confidential information in strict confidence and trust for the sole benefit of the Company, both during the term of this Agreement and at all times thereafter, and shall not use such confidential information for any purpose, whether or not for consideration, business or personal, other than as may be reasonably necessary for the performance of its duties according to this Agreement, without the Company's prior written consent.
The Affiliate shall not disclose any confidential information to any person or entity, other than to such of its employees or consultants as may be reasonably necessary for purposes of performing its duties hereunder and have executed agreements of confidentiality no less protective than this Agreement without the Company's prior written consent.
The Affiliate's obligations include taking all actions necessary to ensure that any affiliates, employees, contractors, or agents abide by the terms of this section in their entirety.
Confidential information does not include information that
- – is or becomes publicly known through lawful means;
- – was rightfully in provider’s possession or part of the Affiliate's general knowledge before the effective dateof this Agreement; or
- – is disclosed to the Affiliate without confidential restriction by a third party who rightfully possesses the information (without confidential restriction) and did not learn of it, directly or indirectly, from the Company.
The Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on:
- – Any claim that our use of the Affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- – Any claim related to the Affiliate's site, including, without limitation, its development, operation, maintenance, and content therein not attributable to the Company.
- – Any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by the Affiliate herein.
Enrollment in the affiliate program
To register for the Affiliate Program, the recipient must complete an Affiliate Program Application Form located at https://newarc-ai.getrewardful.com/signup.
The Company will evaluate the application and notify the Affiliate of their acceptance or rejection. The Company may reject the application for any reason at their sole discretion.
Without limiting the ability to reject any application for any reason at the Company's absolute discretion, the Affiliate application will be rejected if:
- – The application is incomplete.
- – The Affiliate website contains images or content that promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- – The Affiliate website promotes illegal activities or is intended to harass or defame any person.
- – The Affiliate website intentionally includes variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names or otherwise violates the Company's intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
If the Company rejects the Affiliate’s application, the Affiliate is welcome to reapply to the program at any time.
However, if the company accepts the application, they reserve the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the program for any reason at their sole discretion immediately and without prior notice.
The Company may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at their sole discretion. In such an event, the Company will notify the Affiliate by email. Modifications may include but are not limited to changes in the payment procedures and Company Affiliate Program rules.
If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, their only option is to end this Agreement. Continued participation in the Company Affiliate Program following the notification of change or new Agreement posting on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
The Company makes no representations or warranties regarding potential income that may result from the Affiliate Program. Commissions will be paid to the Affiliate based on customers who access the Company website through the Affiliate's site.
Commissions will be based on gross sales price, not including any sales tax, late charges, and any other payment made to the Company that is not the purchase price of the service.
The percentage paid as commissions is outlined in the Affiliate Portal which the Affiliate is given access to after registering for the Affiliate Program. Payments are made automatically after reaching the threshold outlined in the Affiliate Portal. The Affiliate understands that the Company may change the payout terms at any time.
The Affiliate is responsible for determining if the payout for a link they placed on their site has changed or been discontinued. The Company reserves the right to deduct the costs for any products that are refunded in the subsequent months, attributable to credit card fraud or bad debt write-off, or for any other reason if the previous commission was overpaid.
Termination of agreement
Either the Affiliate or the Company may terminate the Affiliate relationship at any time. The Affiliate is only eligible to earn Affiliate payments during their time as an approved Affiliate. The Company may change the program or service policies and operating procedures at any time.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the Affiliate and the Company relating to the subject matter hereof and thereof and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties, and other communications between the Affiliate and the Company, written or oral, to the extent they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof.
Last updated: August 28, 2023