Social media marketing manager
Type: Part-time or full-time, Contract
NewArc.ai is a profitable self-funded startup launched by Kirill Rogovoy and Ivan Volchenskov in November 2022.
With NewArc.ai, designers can turn their sketches into photorealistic images in seconds, quickly visualizing their ideas and saving significant time compared to manually rendering images in Photoshop or any other graphic editor.
We now have over 800 customers, mainly fashion and footwear designers. Our customers include both individual designers and professionals from major brands like Puma, Adidas, Decathlon, and others.
Our customer base has grown organically, driven entirely by word of mouth. It all started with a single LinkedIn post in July 2023, and has since evolved thanks to the support of our clients. NewArc.ai is a profitable and steadily growing product-led growth startup.
Why this is a great opportunity
- We're reinventing the way people succeed in design fields like fashion, footwear, architecture and more. Our vision is a world where ideas trump hard skills. Even those who haven't spent 10,000 hours mastering traditional skills can now succeed with AI. It's all about the power of ideas.
- Your role is to show talented designers around the world what NewArc.ai can do for them. You'll use social media to show how our service can turn their ideas into success stories. It's all about educating and inspiring a global audience.
- We're beyond the idea stage. We have real customers, real value, real revenue, and a real business. And we're focused on growth. This is the stage where the most exciting and interesting things happen.
- Here, you're not just another cog in the wheel. You'll see the direct impact of your actions, take ownership and deliver tangible results.
- Our team is small and carefully selected. We plan to remain agile and nimble, prioritising quality over quantity as our team grows.
- We believe in straightforward communication and the power of feedback loops. Expect quick decisions, rapid experimentation, learning from failure, and celebrating wins. It's a dynamic environment, free from unnecessary corporate bullsh*t.
- Our primary focus is on delivering long-term value to our customers. We never compromise our future value for short-term gains.
- We value results over process. It's not about the work you do, it's about the results you achieve.
- Everyone takes full ownership of their tasks, decisions, and results. We may set goals together, but the approach and results are yours to own.
- Each team member has the autonomy to work and achieve results independently. We don't believe in micromanagement; instead, we trust in the capabilities of our team.
- Our team works remotely, with most interactions taking place through written communication in Basecamp. We value thoughtful ideas and the time savings that written, asynchronous communication brings.
- We prefer to act quickly and learn from the outcome rather than spend excessive time debating. We avoid bureaucracy, unnecessary processes, and time-wasting activities.
- We foster a friendly, supportive atmosphere. You will always be able to get support with your tasks and your achievements will not go unnoticed.
- We firmly believe in growth through feedback, especially critical feedback. We offer direct critique, and we welcome it in return, seeing it as an opportunity for improvement.
Who we are looking for
- You're someone for whom social media isn't just a platform, but a passion. You live and breathe Instagram and TikTok.
- You have a track record of growing followers and boosting engagement on Instagram and TikTok. You've achieved impressive results in the past and know what strategies work.
- You have a keen sense of style. You have the ability to see what is cool and can separate great content from the mediocre.
- You pay exceptional attention to detail in creating visually and textually appealing content.
- You have excellent written English language skills.
- You can manage social media crises or negative feedback effectively.
- You thrive in a remote asynchronous work environment.
- You're not just looking for another job, you're looking for an opportunity to surpass your previous achievements. We'd like to challenge you to go beyond your previous best in terms of customer acquisition, follower growth, and engagement. This role is your chance to explore new ways of doing things and reach new heights in your career.
- Bonus: You have a keen interest in the fashion and footwear design industry.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of Instagram and TikTok markets and audiences, presenting findings within the first 2 weeks.
- Develop a new content strategy for our Instagram and TikTok accounts within first 3 weeks.
- Create and publish content (static posts, stories, reels, TT videos) in line with the new content strategy within 1 month.
- Create and execute a customer acquisition strategy, aiming to achieve 100 new organic paid customers per month from both platforms within 6 months.
- Consistently grow engagement metrics (likes, comments, shares) by at least 10% month-over-month.
- Achieve follower targets of 10,000 on Instagram and 20,000 on TikTok by the end of 2024.
- Independently manage and timely respond to direct messages, maintaining a high level of engagement and customer service.
- Provide detailed monthly performance reports, offering insights and strategies for continuous improvement.
How to apply
Send us your CV and a cover letter detailing why you're the perfect fit. Include examples of social media accounts you've managed or campaigns you've led.